Thursday, February 4, 2010

Feb. 4




Today is Day Four of the RPM Music Challenge. I've had two full days of school to contend with, so I really only have had two days to work on songs. I have no music to post just yet, but demo's are taking form. I've come up with some key words that keep circling around in my head:

Trainyard, railway

Fire

Water

Drought

God

Devil

Heaven

Hell

Town

Vagabond

Perhaps they are a bit standard on the surface, but I'm developing what I consider to be a unique story from these words and inspirations. I've come up with what might be about 10 minutes worth of original music if it sticks. The most difficult part is going to be not only balancing, but separating the TWO projects I'm working on for this month's RPM. The other project is called Machete Beard and I am teaming up for that one so I only have the music side of it to focus on. I've got three rough starts for that one, so we'll see where they lead.


I'm really excited for the coming weeks and I am feeling very confident for both Mad Pierrot and Machete Beard. I've been documenting this journey daily with pictures and videos which I will hopefully edit together this weekend between homework and recording/writing to have something cool to post on the YouTube page.

No comments:

Post a Comment