Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FEB 10



I've created and uploaded 4 new songs for Machete Beard. Two were done on Sunday and two were done today! You can listen to these Demos Here. Of course, with these new songs posted, my collaborator and I have decided to tone it down a little bit (!). My TV on the Radio fix had shifted to sounding like Tool, and Devo turned into Minor Threat!



But now that I've got a couple songs for the other half of Machete Beard to ponder and write to, these next few days will be dedicated to Mad Pierrot. Which comes as a relief since I haven't recorded a single thing for that project! I do have the story pretty much down and I've been writing lyrics in my notebook. Tomorrow I will be in school All Day, so no time for creating music, and with only 18 days remaining, I'm starting to really feel the pressure!

Having said that, I can't remember a time where I've been more creative and having as much fun as I am now!



I should have a new video edited and ready pretty soon as well!

...of to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment